Why Can't I Post everywhere yet?

Thought of something you'd like to see improved on the site?
Having problems with your account?
Generally not able to do what you need to on the site?
Post your suggestions and requests in here!

Why Can't I Post everywhere yet?

Postby admin » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:34 am

The community operates on a human based (i.e. real people) authentication and activation of accounts. This can therefore sometimes take up to 48 hours for your account to be activated by one of the team.

If you have been waiting longer than this and it's not a bank holiday (or another good reason for the team to be elsewhere) there are a few simple steps you can take to check what's going wrong:-

1. Check that you registered the account with the correct email address by looking in your email inbox (there should be an email there from medical mummies.org) confirming you have registered

2. Try to login using your details (you never know it may have been authorised while you waited)

3. Sometimes we contact you directly by email if there is a query with your account, normally if you are registering without a valid GMC number. Please check your emails first before posting!

4. If all else fails please post in this topic (this automatically triggers another message to the admin team) and we can check what's happening with your account.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Troubleshooting